About Tibor Shanto: Tibor is the Chief Prospecting Officer of Renbor Sales Solutions, as well as the author of two great books. He helps B2B companies translate sales strategies into reality and develops salespeople who understand that success in sales is about execution. Today, Tibor discusses how to be a professional interruptor and how to make this interruption worthwhile to your prospect.
In this episode, Nancy and Tibor discuss:
- How to be professional interruptors. If you put an idea in front of people who were not anticipating it but benefited from it, then the interruption was worthwhile.
- Leaving voicemail is an effective tactic but the messaging should be different compared to how a regular cold call goes.
- Buyers can be actively-looking or passively-looking.
- Voicemail messaging is best used to create mystery. The human mind naturally hates mystery, so create voicemail that compels prospects to resolve it by calling you back.
- Invest time by revisiting successful deals. Ask how their workflow changed because that is the story you can tell your next customer.
“In having a story or conversation about the workflow, your product will have a starring role, but the story and the movie will be more interesting to the client because it’s about the overall process they’re going to go through, it’s about the growth that they’re going to go through.” – Tibor Shanto
Connect with Tibor Shanto:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link:https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: