- Hungry for training, knowledge & success
- Honest, flexible & self-motivated
- Energetic, tolerant & sociable
- Creative & open-minded
- Happy & have a good sense of humor
- Someone who wants to fly by the seat of their pants
- A loner
- A conservative & traditional thinker
- Too serious
- Just looking to punch a time clock
Outbound Sales Reps
Primary responsibilities include converting leads into appointments through consultative selling skills. It’s all about pre-qualifying.
We offer the opportunity to work in your own home, with flexible hours within the business day. Paid holidays and earned time off! This is a W-2 position with hourly pay plus bonuses.
- Closing skills
- Outbound phone sales experience
- Ability to internalize scripting & make it your own
- Willingness to learn new selling techniques
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft) and ability to use CRM systems
- High speed internet
- Windows operating system
- Microsoft Word & Excel
Join our friendly team of professionals now! Please call (908) 879-2911 ext. 5 and leave us a message. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We only want candidates that are willing to pick up the phone and show us their voice!
- Sales prospecting
- Questioning and qualifying
- Problem solving
- Ability to read situations
- Action oriented
- Builds relationships with C-Suite prospects over the long term
- Closing the deal
- At least 5 years of outbound inside sales experience
- Consultative sales experience (Sandler training a plus)
- Proven track record of sales success with mid-size companies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused approach
- Ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly
This is a remote position and requires the candidate to have a home office. Prior work from home experience a must. Ongoing sales training included. Compensation is base salary and commission.
Join our friendly team of professionals now! Please call 908-879-2911 ext. 5 and leave us a message. Send your resume to email@example.com .