About Thomas Ellis: Thomas is a Chief Sales Coach, Business Coach, and LinkedIn Trainer at EWC Consultants. He is also the author of B.U.D, The Sales Process That Gets Results. Thomas emphasizes the importance of being curious, helpful, and strategic in order to be a successful salesperson.
In this episode, Nancy and Mark discuss:
- The Essential Sales Skills You Need to Know
- Listening and Being Persistent in Sales
- Following Up with Your Leads
- Posting Consistently on LinkedIn
- Benefits of a Simple Sales Process
- Importance of a Unified Sales Process
- Wherever you are, in the evolution of your sales, or process, or company, you reach out and get some help from somebody that can help you get to the next level.
- We need to surround ourselves with some good people with knowledge that will help us get to the next level and your mission is to find those people and work together.
“So I tell people to take away the word SELL and put the word HELP. Then people get more customers, Oh, wow. Yes, you have a service or product that you got to HELP somebody solve their problem.” – THOMAS ELLIS
Connect with Thomas Ellis:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomaseellis/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link:https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese:
- Phone: 908-879-2911
- Email: email@example.com