About Shawn Johal: He is the CEO of Elevation Leaders and Co-Founder of DALS Lighting. In 2009, Shawn took DALS Lighting from scratch to over 40 employees, he implemented the scaling of growth system that led the company to three times its revenue well into eight figures. Shawn is a Scaling Up certified coach who works with entrepreneurs and their business to help accelerate their growth while finding personal balance and happiness. He passionately participates in mentoring programs, helping young entrepreneurs improve as both business leaders and individuals. Additionally, Shawn is the director on the board of The Champions of Life Foundation and an international bestselling author. His first book, “The Happy Leader”, is a must-read for business owners and families – a leadership fable about transformation in business and in life teaches us about karma and the power of change.
In this episode, Nancy and Shawn discuss:
- Happiness as a lifestyle
- Utilizing DISC to improve communications
- Building a strong foundation
- Thriving in the Great Resignation
- Stop waiting for happiness to “show up”, the chances are high that the event you believe will make you happy in the future will not make you happy at all.
- DISC is the best tool for improving communication between members in your team and even between members of your family.
- If you want to build a world-class business, you have to strip the business down to it’s foundation and you have to make sure that the foundation is incredibly solid. Do the work and you’ll gain success.
- Automate the tasks that nobody wants to do, implement a structured hiring process, and make work and coming to work a happy or fun thing to do. Make sure that everyone is aligned to your culture, weed out those who are not.
“You can’t determine happiness on a set event in the future, it has to be a way of life.” – Shawn Johal
Connect with Shawn Johal:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link: https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: