About Rennie Gabriel: He is the author of the best-selling book, “Wealth on Any Income: 12 Steps to Freedom” which is translated into 8 languages. He went from broke at the age of 50 to multi-millionaire in a few years while only earning $5000 a month. He failed high-school math, but he learned three secrets of the wealthy and now lives on his real-estate investment income. In addition, Rennie donates 100% of his book, training, and coaching profits to Shelter to Soldier, where dogs are rescued from toxic environments and trained as service animals for post-911 soldiers who have returned with post-traumatic stress disorders and traumatic brain injuries. As the president of the Financial Coach Inc., he provides education, training, and practical money skills – reducing debt, growing businesses, and creating work as a choice instead of a requirement. He is fluent in English, humor, and dog.
In this episode, Nancy and Rennie Gabriel discuss:
- Wealth creation is a team sport
- Focusing on your expenses first
- Having a learner mindset
- Paying yourself first
- A company will take at least two people, with two different skills.
- You don’t need to make more money to suit your overwhelming expenses, you need to adjust your expenses. Focus on your expenses more, not your income.
- Whenever you hear a familiar statement, ask questions. What does it really mean? How does it apply to you?
- Pay yourself first. Set aside 10% of your income to be kept for the rest of your life.
“Recognize that it is ineffective to create wealth by yourself. Wealth creation is a team sport, not a solo sport.” – Rennie Gabriel
Connect with Rennie Gabriel:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link: https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Click on this link to download a FREE digital copy of The Inside Sales Solution: https://form.jotform.com/212374882793164
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: