About Patty Block: In 2006, she created The Block Group to empower women business owners who are experts in their fields. As their trusted advisor, Patty brings a unique perspective, having experienced and solved many of the same complex issues women face as leaders, as moms, daughters and sisters.
62% of women rely on their businesses for their primary income, yet 88% of these businesses generate less than $100,000 in annual revenue.
Having seen the same struggles time and again, she teaches women how to shift their mindset and build their confidence to generate more revenue with less stress by reimagining pricing and selling.
She is a firm believer that, when women earn more, everyone around them benefits – their staff, their family and their community.
This meaningful work allows her to fulfill her mission of turning roadblocks into building blocks for women-owned businesses.
In this episode, Nancy and Patty discuss:
- Getting to the foundational issue
- Setting and enforcing expectations
- Understanding your audience
- Doing your part
- Operational symptoms often aren’t often the real issues that we need to address. Technical experts many times don’t know how to appropriately price their produce enough to pay themselves.
- An ideal client does not happen by accident. Identify what an ideal client would you like to have. Set expectations and enforce those expectations. Don’t neglect the boundaries you’ve set.
- Develop a deep level of understanding of who your audience is and what they want, that’s the only way that you’ll be able to speak to them in a language that they get.
- If you’re gonna ask people to do something, you need to live up to your deliverables so that no matter what happens, you part as friends and build relationships from that point on.
“Everybody else in our business gets the whole cookie – we live on crumbs. I diagnose that as the foundational problem” – Patty Block
Connect with Patty Block:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link: https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: