About Nigel Green: He is a consultant, author, and advisor who’s widely regarded as the leading authority on building high performing sales teams. With over 15 years of executive experience ranging from Fortune 500 companies to early-stage growth companies, he is sought after by executives to improve selling efforts. He’s worked with dozens of B2B sales teams across the globe including Universal Health Services, Ascension Healthcare, and Reload and they more than doubled their sales production. In 2019, Nigel published his book, “Revenue Harvest: A Sales Leader’s Almanac For Planning The Perfect Year.”
In this episode, Nancy and Nigel discuss:
- Why sales leaders aren’t able to produce
- Finding the best talent
- Investing on what really matters
- Following your principles
- Sales leaders who aren’t able to produce usually do two things: either rinse and repeat a strategy that worked in the past but doesn’t work now or focus on making fast fixes or gimmicks.
- If you want to hire the best talent, you have to get out into the market and find them yourself. Interrupt them from being successful already somewhere else and bring them in.
- Don’t just merely live to work, don’t let it rule your life. Decide what truly matters to you and start investing time on those things. Give yourself as much of a break as is necessary and appropriate. Rest is just as important as work.
- Follow your principles like your livelihood depended on it. This is the case for many successful people right now.
“If we can lean in to the wisdom of our friends in the farmer community who still produce crops despite these uncontrollables, I think we have a better shot at year in and year out consistently getting our sales numbers” – Nigel Green
Connect with Nigel Green:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link: https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: