About Michael Zipursky: Michael Zipursky is the CEO of Consulting Success. He’s advised organizations like Financial Times, Dow Jones, RBC, Omron, Sumitomo and helped Panasonic launch new products into global markets, but more importantly, he’s helped over 500 consultants from around the world in over 75 industries add six and seven figures to their annual revenues. He is one of the world’s top authorities on growing a consulting business.
His work has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, MarketingProfs, Institute of Management Consultants, Fox Business, Chartered Management Institute, Duct Tape Marketing, and Conscious Millionaire. He is the author of 5 books on consulting and business growth, his most recent the Amazon Bestseller The Elite Consulting Mind.
Michael helps consultants attract more clients, increase their fees, win more proposals and grow their business.
You may be a great consultant. You know how to provide your clients with value and results.
However, if you’re like most of the consultants we’ve worked with over the last 10 years your challenge is getting more clients. And most importantly, how can you attract clients on a predictable and consistent basis?
If you’re interested in learning how to develop a marketing system to consistently attract your ideal clients, increase your fees and position yourself in your market as a true authority get in touch and visit: https://www.consultingsuccess.com/coaching-for-consultants
In this episode, Nancy and Michael discuss:
- Creating a meaningful business
- Attracting your ideal clients
- Giving value to ideal clients
- Telling your story
- The best reason to go into business is the potential for it to provide you more freedom to do the things that are meaningful to you – like spending more time with your family, or pursuing a passion or advocacy of yours.
- Know your ideal client and understand them. Develop a magnetic message that will resonate with your ideal client that they’d want to learn more about you. Take all of your years of experience, skill sets, and expertise and package it in a way that your ideal clients would want to buy what you offer.
- Good marketing is all about getting in front of your ideal client consistently with a message that they want to hear, providing valuable insights, information, and ideas to clients. They won’t only know you exist, they would be excited to hear from you.
- People don’t just want to buy a product, they want to know your story; the real story of the people behind your company. Tell your story, because if you don’t either clients will not be able to align with you or they’ll make their own story about you.
“That’s meaningful success – it’s not just about the accumulation of things or money, it’s really about being able to live a life that you desire and dream of on your own terms.” – Michael Zipursky
Connect with Michael Zipursky:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link: https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Click on this link to download a FREE digital copy of The Inside Sales Solution: https://form.jotform.com/212374882793164
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: