About Mark Hunter: Mark, also known as “The Sales Hunter,” is recognized as one of the top 50 most influential sales and marketing leaders in the world. Recently, he was awarded as a Global Sales Guru and is the author of 3 bestselling books including his most recent one called A Mind for Sales.
Mark helps companies and salespeople find and retain better prospects they can close at full price. He is an accomplished keynote speaker, sales trainer, and consultant with 30+ years of sales leadership experience. Mark focuses on improving sales professionals’ prospecting, price, leadership, and sales motivation.
In this episode, Nancy and Mark discuss:
- The difference between closing sales and opening relationships
- In a period of inflation, sellers should not be discounting price but concentrating on adding value
- Sales is not a job, it’s a lifestyle
- The Sales Hunter Podcast
- Sales is not bowling. It’s not about knocking down as many pins, taking their money, and moving on. Rather, sales is about opening relationships.
- Create value by first creating trust. Trust is the currency of business.
- Calling still works so incorporate it into your sales.
- Aim to be a person of influential impact.
“In the absence of value, price is everything. If we haven’t created value for the customer, well, of course, they’re going to be looking for a discount. But that’s shame on us. Then we haven’t taken the time to really listen and understand the needs of the customer.” – Mark Hunter
Connect with Mark Hunter:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link:https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: