About Liz Wendling: Liz is the President of Insight Business Consultants and the Rainmaking Coach for Attorneys. She works with the mantra, “It’s not what you sell, it’s how you sell that matters”. Liz shares her insights on why too many professionals shy away from selling and what they can actually do to overcome this situation.
In this episode, Nancy and Liz discuss:
- Have a structure to enter a sales conversation with the right mindset
- How Liz started working with law firms
- Sales training should be an ongoing option because selling changes over time
- The buyer and seller are two human beings talking, not two professionals yet. First show you’re a human, then show you have the expertise to help
- Anyone with a love-hate relationship with sales should look at why they hate to sell. Look at why it’s uncomfortable to find ways to make it more comfortable.
“People make selling way harder than it has to be when really, it’s not that hard. But it’s easier to make it sound really difficult when you don’t want to learn how to do it in a way that aligns with who you are.” – Liz Wendling
Connect with Liz Wendling:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link: https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Click on this link to download a FREE digital copy of The Inside Sales Solution: https://form.jotform.com/212374882793164
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: