About Laurel Bernstein: Laurel is the President and Founder of Laurel Bernstein and Associates, a consulting and training firm focused on enhancing the performance and leadership skills of key professionals and business owners. She is Nancy’s mentor and they have been working together for almost 7 years.
Laurel explains that a process called YAVIS (Youthful, Attractive, Verbal, Intelligent, Successful) helps leaders determine if they are surrounded by the best people.
In this episode, Nancy and Laurel discuss:
- Startups with guidance have a higher rate of success.
- Create a dream team in your organization.
- YAVIS explained as a methodology.
- Unlimited paid time off results in 30% less time off and burnout.
- Be willing to look at things differently. Sometimes team members will not see eye to eye and this will cause friction in the organization.
- Hire the perfect people not just in terms of skill but in terms of culture fit and adaptability to change.
- YAVIS is a yes or no question that determines if the people around you are your people.
“My vision has always been provide as much knowledge as you can and help people understand that what they’ve got to have is a dream team. Your business can rise and fall on whether or not you have the best people doing the best work for you.” – Laurel Bernstein
Connect with Laurel Bernstein:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link:https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Click on this link to download a FREE digital copy of The Inside Sales Solution:https://form.jotform.com/212374882793164
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: