About Kendra Lee: Kendra is the President of KLA Group, as well as author, speaker, and new business development authority. She founded her company after a career in IBM with the philosophy that sales is not an art and that it can be learned. She shares how a multi-channel approach is essential to selling today and some actionable tips on improving your cold calling. For business owners, Kendra also discusses leading indicators of sales and marketing that guide your business.
In this episode, Nancy and Kendra discuss:
- Engaging buyers in the channel that your target market uses.
- The goal of a cold call is not close a sale but to start a conversation.
- Sales and marketing teams are essential components of a revenue-generating system.
- A multi-channel approach to selling ensures you are present when a referral comes through that channel.
- Your first email should be short and always suggest a longer meeting to the prospect.
- Pay attention to leading indicators of sales and marketing success.
“You’re getting referrals from people and you weren’t maybe even trying to get referrals. So you want to be in all the different places that your prospects could be or people who could refer you.” – Kendra Lee
Connect with Kendra Lee:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link:https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Click on this link to download a FREE digital copy of The Inside Sales Solution:https://form.jotform.com/212374882793164
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: