About Jeanine Dargis: Jeanine is the Owner of Payroll Vault, a boutique payroll and workforce management service designed for small businesses. She shares her growth from salesperson to cheesemaker to business owner and the franchising webinar that kicked it all off. Her franchise helps small businesses typically with less than 50 employees operate better by taking out the pain of payroll and letting business owners focus instead on growing their businesses.
In this episode, Nancy and Jeanine discuss:
- Learning to sell with Cutco knives and becoming a cheesemaker for 6 years.
- Making a choice between buying a house and starting a business.
- Choosing to cater to small businesses and helping them grow.
- Selling is all about the art of communicating with people in their own style.
- Work on your business. You want to strategize, manage, and create systems so your business can run even without you.
- It is never too late to switch things up if you decide you want to try entrepreneurship. Take the lessons learned from your other experiences and apply them to something different.
“You don’t have to be an expert at what the business is as long as you are an expert at managing people or learning about the business or running the business.” – Jeanine Dargis
Connect with Jeanine Dargis:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link:https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: