About Ian Garlic: For over 10 years, he has helped service-based business find their most powerful client stories, capture them on video and deliver them at the perfect time to guarantee more leads, better clients, and more sales. Ian is the Founder of Storycrews.com, the Garlic Marketing Show, and Authentic Web Agency. He has recorded over 250 episodes of The Garlic Marketing Show, has created over 10 marketing courses, and produced more than 2000 videos for his clients.
In this episode, Nancy and Ian Garlic discuss:
- Keeping an arsenal of stories
- Being more intentional
- An infinite return on investment
- Customer stories are number one
- You need to have an arsenal of stories in order to be better at attracting and selling to the right people. Collect stories and have it in one place.
- Videos have become more commonplace now, that’s why you need to stand out a bit more. You need to be more intentional and better at presenting.
- A good story has an infinite return on investment, but you can’t just make one and expect it to be a hit. You have to be consistent, vulnerable, authentic and intentional when making a video.
- Customer stories are the number one thing. Even if you literally had no other marketing except amazing customer stories, you could still build success for your business.
“There is not one perfect story. There’s a perfect story for that person at that moment and that thing that you want them to do.” – Ian Garlic
Connect with Ian Garlic:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link: https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: