About Frank Wander: Frank is a turnaround CIO, as well as CEO and Founder of PeopleProductive, a human performance engineering company that helps organizations unlock their growth and innovation and get the best out of their people.
He is a sought-after keynote speaker and author of Transforming IT Culture: How to Use Social Intelligence, Human Factors, and Collaboration to Create an IT Department That Outperforms.
In this episode, Nancy and Frank discuss:
- The 4-day work week and its improvements in productivity
- COVID fast-forwarded the global adoption of hybrid work
- A talent operating system and telltale signs of a bad work culture
- Shorter work weeks make people more focused and give people back their time.
- Creating genuine connections in a hybrid work setup is still a work in progress.
- Care about your people and one another more than anything. These people are the ones who will stand with you once the dust settles.
“I want to build an operating system where companies can methodically take talent and create real measurable financial results and ultimately have a company where the people and the company thrive together, because that’s where the world has to end up.” – Frank Wander
Connect with Frank Wander:
LinkedIn (Company): https://www.linkedin.com/company/peopleproductive/
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link:https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: