About Fabienne Jacquet: Fabienne is the Founder and CEO of INNOVEVE and the Author of Venus Genius. She talks about how innovation and curiosity became a big part of her move from having a Ph.D. in organic chemistry to the marketing space. She also shares about discovering and understanding our own unique gifts that we can bring to the world.
In this episode, Nancy and Fabienne discuss:
- How Fabienne went from organic chemistry to marketing
- What “female energy” means based on her book
- Creating something with your own emotions
- As innovators, we need to be passionate about what we’re doing, curious, and extremely persistent.
- You need to have fun and laugh to create serious business.
“One of the lessons of innovation besides being curious is to be persistent. Innovation is this burst word and everybody thinks that innovation is reserved for the elite and you need a lot of money and resources to innovate. No. ” – Fabienne Jacquet
Connect with Fabienne Jacquet:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabienne-jacquet/
- Website: https://innoveve.com/
- Book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Q1LN7ST/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link: https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Click on this link to download a FREE digital copy of The Inside Sales Solution: https://form.jotform.com/212374882793164
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: