About David Priemer: David is the Founder & Chief Sales Scientist of Cerebral Selling and the author of Sell the Way You Buy. After leaving his research science background, he deconstructed the traditional sales approach and developed his methodology based on consumer science, research, and psychology. He is a widely-recognized thought leader in sales and sales leadership and has been published in the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and many more.
In this episode, Nancy and David discuss:
- The Cobra Kai Paradox: Executing wrong sales tactics taught by senseis
- Buying is emotional, so align your selling to this decision pathway
- Why goal setting is a waste of time
- Ongoing training is necessary to sharpen the skills of top performers, but be aware that not all salespeople are keen on improving.
- Goal setting can encumber us. Many times, we work towards the goal and then stop. Try to challenge yourself by doing as many of your tasks as possible and you might surprise yourself that you’ve exceeded your initial goals.
- Be curious about the emotional drivers behind why people buy. When you connect with customers and sell to them, they are buying with those exact same emotional pathways.
“Really be curious about the pathways and mechanisms by which human beings make decisions so you can sell along those pathways because we don’t do that enough.” – David Priemer
Connect with David Priemer:
Book your FREE 30-minute coaching session with Bill here:https://meetings.hubspot.com/bill-mccormick
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link:https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: