About Darleen Priday: Darleen is the Director of Business Development at Peachtree Versatile Assistants. She has over 25 years of experience in Sales and Business Development. And for the last eight years, her primary focus has been working alongside entrepreneurs and business coaches. She loves helping them get the right support to scale their businesses. Darleen has a unique approach to business development. Empathetic selling and relationship building is the core of who she is. There are a lot of tips and tricks that she can give people that will benefit them regardless of what direction they go into. Learn more about Darleen in this latest episode of Conversational Selling.
In this episode, Nancy and Darleen discuss:
- Why delegation is essential for the entrepreneur.
- Difference between a sales call and a discovery call.
- Darleen’s authentic ways to connect with prospects to understand their needs and offer solutions.
- Why is it important not to sell to everyone?
- Darleen’s attitude to customers who are not the right fit for the culture of the company.
- Importance of adding value to the conversation.
- The leader allows the entrepreneur to stay focused on working on the business and not being in the Business Minutia.
- Customers may not need you today, but by building trust, they will keep you in mind for the future.
“I love what I do, so that is definitely not just giving to somebody, but it’s also self-serving because I always feel good that I can help someone.”
“Everybody is limited. You can’t be everything to everybody. So, knowing those limitations and sharing that with your prospect, saying I can’t do all of that. Here’s what I can do, or we’re not the service for you is very important” – DARLEEN PRIDAY
Connect with Darleen Priday:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darleenpriday/
- Peachtree Versatile Assistants: https://www.peachtreeva.com/
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link: https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/oneofakindsales
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/One-Of-A-Kind-Sales-304978633264832/
- Website: https://oneofakindsales.com
- Phone: 908-879-2911
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ncalabrese/
- Email: email@example.com