About Dan Lefave: He empowers six and seven figure business owners to establish self-managing business systems, automations, and mindsets in just a few short weeks. He’s taught profitable entrepreneurs worldwide in a variety of industries how to systematize and automate their businesses which gave the entrepreneurs the freedom to enjoy even better health that they wanted, the family that they wanted, and the lifestyle choices they wanted. As a born entrepreneur, growing up on a family business, he generated millions before he was thirty and now the creator of the three month year inner circle, Dan has a unique behind the scenes perspective of the strategic planning, processes, systems, and business automations required to grow and scale sustainable self managing businesses.
In this episode, Nancy and Dan Lefave discuss:
- Finding energy leaks
- Building your future self
- Being conscious of our unconscious
- How habits are like elastic bands
- Reducing hours spent on your business means cutting out tasks from your day. Find areas in your day where you are leaking energy.
- Get into your future self. What does your future identity look like? Focus on what that future looks like. Build it and keep your attention on it.
- Until we become conscious of our unconscious mind, it will control us and we will call it fate. What we think and feel, we create and we create what we believe.
- Your habits are like an elastic band. If you don’t break it, you’ll snap back to your old ways.
“Unless we’re focusing on our future and thinking about what we want then we are only replicating what we know based on our past.” – Dan Lefave
Connect with Dan Lefave:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link: https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: