About Bill McCormick: Bill is the Trust Enablement Trainer at Selling from the Heart. He enables sales teams to build trust and expand relationships and revenue. His passion for helping sales leaders allows them to tap into their authentic selves and build relationships based on the value that they offer to their prospects. He reminds others that all selling is social and to meet your prospects where they are.
In this episode, Nancy and Bill discuss:
- Inauthenticity and lack of substance as the biggest obstacles to selling
- The platinum rule
- Bill learns communication as a 911 dispatcher
- Say what you mean and mean what you say. Inauthenticity is easy to spot.
- Be open about the relationship that you want to develop with someone.
- All selling is social selling. Sellers must not limit themselves to just one bucket of selling and branch out (cold calls, email, TikTok, etc).
“We start out with the golden rule and we treat other people the way that we want to be treated. Until we have some communication, we find out how they want to be treated. That’s the platinum rule: treating others the way that they want to be treated. .” – Bill McCormick
Connect with Bill McCormick:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link:https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Click on this link to download a FREE digital copy of The Inside Sales Solution:https://form.jotform.com/212374882793164
Connect with Nancy Calabrese: