About Mark Sirkin: Mark is a management consultant and psychologist with over 30 years of experience applying psychological science to real-world problems in business. He focuses on developing people to be capable of tackling leadership challenges.
In this episode, Nancy and Mark discuss:
- The DISC Profile: A Powerful Tool for Developing Relationships
- Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and the Difference Between Them
- The Benefits of Applied Psychology
- The Benefits of the DISC Model in the WorkplaceThe Importance of Knowing Yourself and Others in Sales
- The DISC personality model is a scientifically based typology for understanding yourself and others
- The principle of using psychological assessments to help you perform better and your team perform better is the most important thing.
“There are tools out there that have been developed to help people know themselves better and know each other better people on their team as well as the people to whom they’re selling. I happen to like the disc very much, but the principle of using psychological assessments to help you perform better and help your team perform better and to help you relate better to other people, is for me, the most important takeaway.” – Mark Sirkin
Connect with Mark Sirkin:
Try Our Proven, 3-Step System, Guaranteeing Accountability and Transparency that Drives RESULTS by clicking on this link: https://oneofakindsales.com/call-center-in-a-box/
Connect with Nancy Calabrese:
- Phone: 908-879-2911
- Email: email@example.com